About the Role
Social Media Co-ordinator / Videographer to manage and maintain social media pages by creating short photo and video content
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dynamic Tours is looking for a candidate who:
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and portrays a level of professionalism that establishes rapport with clients, homeowners and businesses.
- Is a hands-on-learner, curious and eager to learn new programs and equipment.
- Protects the seller/realtor relationship and maintains confidentiality of all related information.
- Professionally represents Dynamic Tours at all times while adhering to all Company policies and dress codes.
- Has excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Properly sets up, maintains, respects and safely transports all necessary equipment and supplies to perform the duties of the job and optimize photo quality.
- Follows company guidelines to achieve quality images with the standard expected by our clients.
- Arrives on-site on time to allow appropriate set-up time.
- Demonstrates safe work habits, including proper lifting, bending and pushing techniques.
- Maintains an appropriate level of productivity to stay on schedule.
*All entry level positions start at minimum wage with an opportunity for growth and / or promotion based on performance after a three month probation period.
Estimated Start date May 1, 2022; however may have opportunities beginning sooner. Inquire for details.
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule which may include on-call, early mornings and late afternoons.
Accessibility to reliable, insured transportation to reach assigned locations. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with provincial law.
Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds of equipment
Experience using Adobe Creative Suites including Lightroom and Premiere an asset
About the Company
Dynamic Tours is a locally owned and operated business that has been providing quality imagery for over 8 years in London Ontario and surrounding area. As the name suggests, we focus on capturing spaces and places by providing our clients with digital tours of their homes, businesses, rentals and properties for sale. At Dynamic Tours we provide a unique set of products with an expectation of high quality and professionalism using top of the line equipment. In a competitive industry, we have focused on a niche demand in real estate marketing to help streamline our clients services and support their business.
With a small team of skilled professionals we treat our employees like family. At Dynamic Tours, we want our employees to learn and grow in a safe and supportive workplace. With professional training, guided checklists and job shadowing, we are dedicated to preparing our employees for success.